#buyethical, #SocEnt, Artisans, Change, developing countries, eco fashion, eco-friendly, enable change everywhere., Environment, environmentalism, environmentally-friendly, ethical consumerism, ethical fashion, ethical products, ethically-made, fair trade, social change, Social consumerism, Social Enterprise, social impact, socially-made, sustainability, sustainable fashion, sustainably-made
1. Go blue or go home: Think 50 shades of blue
4. Walk in a winter wonderland: Snowflake white will make your winter bright
5. Strong girls like grudge: Channel the grunge spirit of the ’90s, embrace layers and be tough. Think tartan, vinyl, chains, studs and spikes.
6. Layer it on me: Even if you want a more structured look – layer, layer, layer! This includes your accessories!
8. It’s a textural takeover: Furry finishes, feathered detailing, shearling, and studded leather are examples of this trend. The more textured the better!
10. Go Green! We mean the eco-friendly fashion of course, but also think emerald green as you find your fall outfits
Happy shopping – make sure you check out our collection for the perfect fall accessories!